Estimated time: 20-30 minutes
Caramelized Shallot Dressing Ingredients:
• 2 cups Shallots, Sliced
• ½ cup Oil, Olive Extra Virgin
• ¼ tsp. Salt, Sea
• 1 tbsp. Honey
• 3 tbsp. Vinegar, Apple Cider
• Mixed Greens
• Caramelized Shallot Dressing
• Crumbled Strawberry Crunchy Rollers®
• Pear Slices
• Rinse and peel shallots and slice.
• Caramelize sliced shallot with ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil on a pan over medium heat, until brown. Do not burn.
• Cool down and add to blender.
• Puree with remaining extra virgin olive oil and honey.
• Add remaining ingredient and puree smooth.
This is a thicker dressing- like a bleu cheese dressing. Best to dress the Salad instead of Dressing on the Side.